This was one of those crazy, typical “Spring in the South” kind of days. All week, we kept a close eye on the weather, a necessity given our plans to do a whole bunch of outdoor wedding party shooting at the gorgeous Wynfield Estate (the location for Mary Beth’s bridal portraits and the reception). And just when we thought maybe, maybe we would luck out, the bottom fell through. No worries, though; Mary Beth & John simply rolled with the punches, allowing us to explore the grounds of Frazer UMC for something a bit more interesting than the standard front-of-the-sanctuary formals. And with such a large wedding, it was a genuine breath of fresh air to work with a couple determined to remain on an even keel, even when the weather decided throw a massive tantrum. All that said, it was a beautiful day, both at Frazer and Wynfield Estate, and we count ourselves as more than fortunate to have worked with this wonderful couple, their wedding party, and brilliant families. Also: the reception food, y’all. Seriously. You’ll see it, once you click on through to check out the rest of the day’s moments!
Just a beautiful day, yes? And we weren’t kidding about that food! Probably in the top three of best reception food we’ve ever encountered. But enough about that! Thanks so much to John & Mary Beth for being such great sports on the wedding day and for being wonderful to work with, from the engagement shoot, on. It’s been an honor to work with y’all and those that surround you and we wish you nothing but the greatest amount of happiness possible!
- Ceremony Venue: Frazer Memorial United Methodist Church
- Mary Beth’s Wedding Dress: Allure, purchased at Denson’s (Montgomery)
- Bridesmaids’ Dresses: Jim Hjelm, purchased at Bridesmaids, Inc. (Birmingham)
- Guys’ Suits: linen Calvin Klein, from Men’s Wearhouse
- Makeup: Catherine McNider
- Florist: Melissa Kendle
- Reception Venue: Wynfield Estate
- Cakes: Vickie Kyser
- Catering: Tammy’s A Catered Affair (Montgomery)
- Reception Music: The Syndicate Band